31 for 21 - The Garden is Still Alive

     I have been going out to the garden for just temporary checks. It seems as if there is not enough time in the day to do all that I want to do. So, today some of us wandered around the jungle . . . I mean, the garden, for a little bit longer. We found pumpkins, a few cantalope, tomatoes, banana peppers, bell peppers and jalapenos. There are also a few habenero peppers on one plant, some cabbage and broccoli growing and sweet potato vines all over the place (we plan on digging these out around November 1st).
      Osiyyah and Yo were "helping" pick:

    My next garden goal? To read through a book that my friend, Teresa picked up. It's called The Winter Harvest Handbook by Eliot Coleman. It is suppose to be one of the better books on how to have a 4-season garden. This is a goal of mine - to be able to grow produce all year long for my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northeast Oklahoma Hay & Feed Coop

Ranch Animal Alphabet - Q

Bullet Proof Coffee