SURPRISE - Baby Llama

This morning I thought our white llama mama (Salty) was acting different. I even asked my daughter about a possible due date (since we had a male llama in with her last year). We both thought her belly looked a little bigger and lower. Well, a few hours later, as we were going to let the livestock out, my daughter noticed A FOOT hanging out of the llama!!
      We spent the next 20 minutes or so watching the amazing birth of a baby llama, called a cria. Here is one pic, as I am busy right now. I'm sure my daughter will get some more pics up on her blog over at  http://goodgoats.blogspot.com/ 

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! How exciting! And what a beautiful cria!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Northeast Oklahoma Hay & Feed Coop

Ranch Animal Alphabet - Q

Bullet Proof Coffee